"Stealing Hearts At A Travelling Show" scans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Does anyone have any scans of the "Stealing Hearts At A Travelling Show" book that Four5One put out in 2003? (I don't have a working scanner)

Just wondering. Great book w/loads of information as to alternate/early versions of artwork and alternate album titles.

Remember... POP was almost called "Discola" (Yikes!)

I tried several times to order it through the web site but the order would never go through. I'd love to see the scans as well. If you don't want to post them I can understand. If you are willing to share, my email is graffeodl@yahoo.com

Dana

I will scan them .. i hope I have time on Sunday ..
sorry guys, realllly busy!

No problem, I know what busy is like. I almost forgot to even check back here for your answer. Whenever you can get to it is fine with me. It'll be a pleasant surprise when I get them.

Thank you,
Dana

If you don't want to post the scans here, I'd love to receive them via mail:

zypresse28 at yahoo.de

I'm fine with whatever you have scanned, I've never seen anything from that book.

Thanks a lot!

is the pdf still available? - i'm thinking about buying a copy of this book (i understand there are signed copies available), but its not cheap, and i want to be sure.

sinoran_knight @ yahoo .com

is the pdf still available? - i'm thinking about buying a copy of this book (i understand there are signed copies available), but its not cheap, and i want to be sure.

sinoran_knight @ yahoo .com

As far as I know he only scanned a couple of pages, not enough to get a real idea of the book.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom