see the canyons broken by cloud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
hey it is one of those days. everything is looking down down down, like I am broke and trying to earn more money but inspiration is totally lacking.... Despite it all, it is a beautiful day! Even the cargo blocks at the harbour look like nicely patterned tiles. I saw a homeless man who looks like he wants to be homeless, for some reason. It's an ice-cream kind of mood! let's have some ice-cream in honour of this day!

furry

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

(((foray)))

How about gelato instead? Much better than ice-cream.
biggrin.gif

What's the difference? Is gelato less fattening?? Whatever dood. I even like yoghurt ice-creams... Anything ice-cream-like is fine with me. Any ice-cream is good ice-cream. Have you tried yam flavour? It's purple and tastes great.

Slushees for everyone!

furry

gelato is ice-cream that they eat in Italy. It's made differently than normal "ice cream" and it's about a billion times better. Smooth, creamy, full of flavor. Oh yeah, it's one of many things that I became addicted to in Europe.
biggrin.gif

Eh, altho I don't know much, as far as I know, you can get gelato anywhere in the world, right? I know I've seen it in Malaysia, Singapore and Kiwiland!

foray

yeah, fors, you can get gelato outside Italy...but it just ain't the same. Kind of like I can get sate ayam here, but it's not quite like home. *sniff*

Originally posted by foray:
Even the cargo blocks at the harbour look like nicely patterned tiles.
I love days like that

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom