Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Has anyone else read this book? It's by Robert Vagacs and it's subtitled, "U2 in Theological Perspective". It's a very interesting and somewhat challenging read (it started out as a post-grad dissertation). I'd love to discuss it with others. Anyone out there?

biff said:

Yes, I've already read it.

Is it for sale on Amazon.com? I bought some U2-related books on there last week and it wasn't mentioned.

BTW, where did you hear about the book? I saw it mentioned on the U2 sermons blog, but got the (mis)impression that it was yet to be published...:(

Hey Biff – I read about it at u2sermons.blog too. I intend to purchase it at some point. In the meantime, we could discuss some parts? If you would maybe summarize or scan a few interesting sections?

U2Soar said:
Hey Biff – I read about it at u2sermons.blog too. I intend to purchase it at some point. In the meantime, we could discuss some parts? If you would maybe summarize or scan a few interesting sections?

Now that's an idea!!!

So.... This has now been available on Amazon for weeks. Has anyone else purchased it yet? I'll probably have to re-read it now, it's been so long (and my memory's so short!:wink: )
I'd still like to discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom