New U2 Book: Mrs Edge and I are mentioned in it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The book is called "U2: An Irish Phenomenon" and it was written by the lovely Visnja Cogan.

There's a gorgeous pic of Jess dancing onstage with Bono and Visnja included a couple of comments I sent her. Thanks Visnja! That was very very cool!

I only started reading it last night but I already love it. So people, get moving and go buy it because I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
The book is called "U2: An Irish Phenomenon" and it was written by the lovely Visnja Cogan.

There's a gorgeous pic of Jess dancing onstage with Bono and Visnja included a couple of comments I sent her. Thanks Visnja! That was very very cool!

I only started reading it last night but I already love it. So people, get moving and go buy it because I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot! :D

:applaud:

BTW, this is the pic of Jess featured in the book. :heart:

out.php

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah, Jessica told me about this book a few months ago! So it's finally been published? Love that photo of Jessica dancing with Bono!!

:wink:

Re: Re: New U2 Book: Mrs Edge and I are mentioned in it!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yeah, Jessica told me about this book a few months ago! So it's finally been published? Love that photo of Jessica dancing with Bono!!

:wink:

Yeah,it is out already. I was wondering if Jessica knew about it. I was trying to get in touch with her but I don't think I have her addy. Does anybody have it?

Congrats Niamh and Mrs Edge:up:

You better be ready for the horde of autograph seekers. :wink:

Congratulations dude! I'll have to get onto amazon and buy a copy!

Back
Top Bottom