MORE on Neil McCormick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
There's a new website up today coinciding with the U.K. release of Neil McCormick's book "I was Bono's Doppelganger".

Go to http://www.bonosdoppelganger.com to find more outrageously funny quips by McCormick and some selected outakes from the book which didn't make the final edition.:laugh:

McCormick even interviews himself - BRILLIANT!

There are supposed to be pics somewhere on the site but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.:lmao:

Anyway, if you think that McCormick is the best thing since.....(maybe U2?), then this is the website for you! :applaud:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:bono: :love: :hug:

When you go to the interview with himself, on the left of the page is a few links. One of them is gallery.

It's got old school photos!

partygirl2u, I think you're right about the McCormick book.:yes:

While Flanagan's book is a masterpiece and really gives insights into U2 at a pivotal moment in their career, this book is going to become a grassroots favorite. :wink:

The reason is that we all can imagine that we are Neil McCormick and wringe in pain with him as he watches his hopes and dreams slowly "go down the drain" while he has the ironic position of watching his best friends achieve superstardom!

It's quite a unique and bittersweet place that Neil McCormick lives in and I'm sure that life has taught him many INVALUABLE LESSONS ABOUT HUMILITY and "going with the flow". :up:

And I bet he would say that he's a much better person for all his disappointing experiences. :angel:

GREAT GUY, GREAT BOOK, GREAT DISCUSSION....:hug:

Back
Top Bottom