MERGED ----> "U2 Show" update coming? + U2 Show - Sale at B&N

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hibricc

Refugee
"U2 Show" update coming?

Has anybody heard anything about an updated version of "U2 Show" to include the Vertigo tour? I'm thinking about picking up the book, but don't want to drop $25 and have an update come out next fall....

U2 Show is good and has gorgeous photography, but has alot of editorial mistakes that shouldn't have been overlooked. The author didn't do much press on the book and it has since fallen by the wayside. :shrug:

I paid 8 pounds. That's 17 dollars. Gorgeous photography as Hello Angel says, it may not be U2&i but it's certainly worth the money.

As far as the update goes, I was thinking the same thing, but seeing the price is so low I'd buy it if I were you.

For anybody who hasn't bought U2 Show yet...Barnes & Noble has it on clearance for $9.98. Well worth the price!!!!

Bonochick said:
For anybody who hasn't bought U2 Show yet...Barnes & Noble has it on clearance for $9.98. Well worth the price!!!!

you beat me to it bonochick...I was at B&N today and saw the book at that great price and couldn't wait to get home and post the news for everyone..I enjoyed the book BTW but my hubby paid about $35 for it when it first came out.

OMG THANKS for the news at B&N!!! i've always wanted that book, and now it's happily MINE.
i wonder why they had so many sitting there!
at my local borders, they don't even have a single copy -_______-

everyone go out and buy it! it's STILL on sale!

Now online at B&N for $7.99 free shipping if you spend more than $25, so I picked up another bargain...the DVD of The Last Waltz..a terrific concert film on clearance , and U2itude.

I figured why waste $ on S&H. U2 Show is a pretty heavy book I would think.

Val said:
U2 Show is a pretty heavy book I would think.

Definitely heavy for a book!

Last time I was at Barnes & Noble, I still saw a huge stack of them by the door. I keep wanting to buy one because it's such a good deal, but it's silly because I already have one. :der: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom