MERGED ----> "U2 Show" + U2 Show + I've Got The 'U2 Show' Book! + U2 Book...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to kick my own ass for paying the list price, but I couldn't wait...it's U2!!!! I even have a discount card for Barnes and Noble....but they still don't have it, so maybe I made the right choice.

I'm going to be so poor from all of the new stuff that is coming out. But I don't care! :D I'm adding this to my list of things to look for this weekend :yes:

just picked mine up in borders 4 hours ago, i pre-ordered but they couldnt find it , but they found it in the back

Just picked it up at Virgin Megastore about an hour ago, so haven't had the chance to really go through it all, but from what I have looked at, it's very nicely done! Virgin is also giving away a free poster with the book, nice quality on that too, with a photo of each of the guys (all but Bono from Elevation, Bono from Pop strangely enough) on it.

Yeah my wife (Mullen-Girl) went out and got it this evening after work! Simply put - its fuckin awesome!!!! a real U2 treasure! awesome photos and great behind the scenes interviews and stuff. and of course me being a Dallas Schoo fan, I love the little section of Dallas! GET THIS BOOK!!!!! Dont miss out! A must have!

:bump:

Well, I'm a loser. I didn't know before yesterday that this book existed (don't mooch around this thread very often).

Well, I had to buy it, didn't I? :wink:

(goes off to read this thread further.......)

Back
Top Bottom