MERGED: U2: A Concert Documentary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
Will "U2: A Concert Documentary" ever be updated?

I don't know about you all, but this book is wonderful to me. I love reading through it and seeing/reading about the evolution of their careers, live performances, etc. It helps me experience, if only in my mind, a part of all of those concerts that I never got to see first-hand.

Will Pimm Jal de la Parra's book ever be updated? Perhaps another author will finish what was started?

You seriously had not heard about this? I, for one cannot wait for this book to be published!! I loved the first edition and was thoroughly disappointed with the second edition. I'm sure the third edition will make amends for the second.

U2 Live: a Concert Documentary

hi,
i know that this book is now avalible in the UK, but does anyone know if its avalible in australia yet?, or a release date for an australian relase because i know its supposed to come out in australia, when i'm not sure

Amazon is saying: Availability: This item has not yet been released. however I don't know if that means just in the U.S.

edited to say:
and it doesn't say anything about when the release date may be. sorry, that's not much help I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom