MERGED: Salman Rushdie's TGBHF + has anyone ever read TheGround Beneath her Feet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was a great book! :up: A lot of truths about life that makes me say, "That's so true!" :lmao:

I'd have to read it over again sometime... I didn't catch what sula said about the "other world" until it was too late... I should read it again in the near future, to take a closer look into the references to the "other world."

Reading the book, I can't help but to think a lot of TGBHF philosophies was taken from Bono's mouth... that, or Rushdie thinks on the same wavelength as Bono :wink:

has anyone ever read TheGround Beneath her Feet?

'cause, I'm readin it, and it's really good

although i have 500 pages ahead

I have read 31 pages and is for the school ??'

personal message: qu? milagro baboso?

I'm a Salman Rushdie fan, although my mom says he uses too many words to describe something simple. I agree, but I still made her read TGBHF anyway, since it's my favorite book. After she'd finished it, she came up with the theory that Vina Apsara was Bono and that Ormus was Edge. The scary thing is that her theory makes sense :ohmy:
well, it makes sense to me at least :lol:

I've also read The Moor's Last Sigh and Fury. yeah, suffice to say I think he's a great author. :)

WildeIrish796 said:
After she'd finished it, she came up with the theory that Vina Apsara was Bono and that Ormus was Edge.

yes! only that the other way around ... Ormus is Bono and Vina is Edge, but whenever it read I imagine our boys :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom