Lola strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rihannsu

Refugee
Looks like Lola's book is getting re-released in paperback. Same number of pages so who knows if it is updated or not. She had threatened to write another book but it doesn't look like anyone has taken her up on it so far just like the shocking tabloid stories she threatened didn't materialise. Sad thing is she propably sell gazillions because all the U2 haters will buy it along with the poor saps who don't know any better.

Touching the Magic: My Life With U2 (Paperback)
by Lola Cashman (Author) List Price: $13.95
Price: $11.16 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $2.79 (20%)

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details

Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Dana

DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK!

It is horrible not to mention by buying the book it gives her satisfaction in her little ploy to attempt to make the band look bad. She's such a skank.

I was under the impression rhat it didn't sell all that well the first time.

Also--the name of the book was changed?!?

Last edited:
kimby said:
I was under the impression rhat it didn't sell all that well the first time.

Also--the name of the book was changed?!?

Obviously an effort to make it look like a new book so the poor saps who bought the first one will buy it again. She's taking lessons from Chrome Dreams I guess.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom