Bono on Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smurf_sista

Acrobat
Has anyone read the Bono on Bono book? i'm about 3/4 of the way through it and i reckon it's great!!!

My fav bit (apart from the piks in the middle) is on pg 122 i think and it's the story about Pride, the first time i read that ( i had to re-read it) i was totally blown away! anyway i just wanted to know what other people thought of this book! i think it's great!!

I've read it, and although it's a decent read, it's not as much of an eye opener as I thought it would be.

The story about how he introduced his dad on stage in America makes me laugh every time though.

sami0201 said:
I've never heard of Bono on Bono. it's not on Amazon...is it the same thing and Bono In Conversation?

Yes, and there's a huge thread on this book already. This should be merged or something.

The text of the book is the same. Bono in Coversation was released in North America, and has no pictures. Bono on Bono was released elsewhere, and has a few pictures. Not sure why they felt they needed two different titles. They did the same thing with Neil McCormick's book, including the picures/lack of pictures.:shrug:

i think the differences depend on the editor, but are a little useless.
and the pic are all well known.

Back
Top Bottom