Zooropa Condoms, Bono Bucks, Tour Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheShootist

The Fly
Which of these are considered the most rare?

The condoms, Bono Bucks or shirts.

Tour Shirts: October, WAR, Unforgetable Fire, and Joshua Tree

The condoms.

P1010061.jpg

The condoms...that is what I figured. The condoms I have are a square box with the Zooropa album cover printed on it, and the cellophane wrap still in-tacked.

I could not use mine the night of the concert because there never was a Zooropa tour in North America...I believe (only Zoo TV). I got mine from a friend in Australia, who was at the live broadcast of the Zooropa concert.

Anyone could buy the condoms, if memory serves me right the bucks were only shot out to those in the front, but weren't sold.

Anyone could buy the condoms, if memory serves me right the bucks were only shot out to those in the front, but weren't sold.

You would be correct about the Bono Bucks. That is how I got about 20 of them. I was so close the stage for Zoo TV that I was looking at the back side of the giant Zoo TV neon sign.

That was actually too close because the giant monitors on stage where nothing but large squares to me, so I walked to the back of the auditorium floor for part of the concert, in order to get a better view of the stage.

When I get close to the stage for a U2 concert, I prefer the side with Edge on it, so I can watch him play the guitar. The Adam side is OK as well because Bono seems to spend more time on that side than the Edge side.

Back
Top Bottom