Zoo TV DVD/CD's question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bucktown_boffo

Babyface
I recently listened to the elevation live dvd and was blown away, having never actually seen them live, and was wondering if there are any other live performance cd's or dvd's with the same sound quality as the boston elevation dvd. Specifically, what's the best recorded Zoo TV Tour CD/DVD/VHS/wav/mp3/whatever out there? Is there a consensus pick? I see the Sydney Zoo TV show on VHS on amazon.com, and on region-free dvd on ebay, which I assume means it's from another country and/or is a homemade transfer from the vhs tape. If somebody could please lend me some guidance or point me to a good message thread or even better a source to get some good concert tracks, I'd appreciate it.

I would say the best Zoo TV recording is their 1993-08-28 show in Dublin. :drool: Another good one is Stockholm, 1992-06-11.

thanks for the recommendations. yeah, audio is really what i'm after. how do i go about getting the dublin concert? i tried online but didn't really find anything. can either of you point me in the right direction?

i've got broadband and have tried bit torrent in the past, but will definitely benefit from the guide. thanks for the link!

bucktown_boffo said:
thanks for the recommendations. yeah, audio is really what i'm after. how do i go about getting the dublin concert? i tried online but didn't really find anything. can either of you point me in the right direction?

If you just want mp3´s of the show then you could also just ask for it here

http://forum.interference.com/f192.html

Though the torrent idea is good.

Back
Top Bottom