Zoo Sydney Japanese Broadcast DVD Offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I'm always late for these things. :|

Don't worry - I'm sure someone else will be willing to make more copies. If I had access to a DVD burner, I would definitely pass one along. :(

Ok, I still have two spots open, preferably for trades. (See earlier post for details)

1. bcrt2000 - abdul.ahmad [at] gmail
2. (trade CAN/US)
3. (trade CAN/US)
4. sniggirb - briggins at gmail
5. Dizzy Izzy

send me an email if you're interested
prof.peabody@gmail.com

I just got this in the mail today! Thanks so much, neutral! It's so weird watching a different version of the show (with all the different camera angles, etc.) because I'm so used to watching the VHS. LOL! But thanks again ;)

I received the DVDs today from 5speedracer5. I can't burn copies until the weekend, so they will be sent out this coming Monday.

Ok, this is what I have

1. bcrt2000 - abdul.ahmad [at] gmail
2. critter - khattis at aol
3. (trade CAN/US)
4. sniggirb - briggins at gmail
5. Dizzy Izzy

Val - If Neutral doesn't get you I can (free).

This community is great, sniggerb lives in the same city.

I'd do a trade, but I'm not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in, my e-mail is jorbanks @ hotmail.com

I hope I have something you might want.

-Jordan

Let me jump in here too in case somebody decides to do a B&P or giveaway. I'd absolutely love to see this. I'm a sucker for foreign broadcasts. The Angry Peach @ aol.com (take out the spaces!) I can make a few once I get it. Thanks anybody!

Hey, thank you very much neutral. Recieved the DVD today and it is fantastic, it's my first bootleg dvd and it was wonderful of you to do this.

Hey Jami :)

Thank you sooo much for the DVD it looks great!!! i love it!!!...it is the clearest i've seen ZooTv Sydney in a few years has my tape was getting old and worn..lol
So thank you soo much.
I will be offering 5 copies of this show this weekend...so watch for that! :)

Hi Jami!!

Youre the greatest!!! I recived the DVD today, and im so happy, :dancing: :hug: :rockon: so much better then the vcd i have.... Cant thank you enough, Im going to have a burner very soon, as soon ill put copys out here aswell!!!! Thanks:wave:

I haven't received my copy yet (Canada Post is soooooo slow! :banghead: ), but as soon as I do, I will also be making an offer for free copies and trades, for anyone still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom