You have to see this..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drewhiggins

Acrobat
Anyone got 150 pounds spare? Check this out on Ebay. The guy has 98% reputation, and is from Australia.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/U2-WINDOW-IN...89QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Suposedly a rare, promo EP of WITS. Hopefully someone buys it from here because it is awesome.

I would love it but I really cannot afford it, so go check it out. It looks pretty real with the Universal logo on it and says it is for release Jan2007.

Probably works at a radio station or something similiar. I'm sure wherever they got it from they are not suppose to be selling it.

I guess its cool if you collect promo stuff. But unless its an unreleased version of the song (as in different arrangement, not just a shortened edit of the song) I think its kind of a rip off. :shrug:

Last edited:
The demo I heard from the radio station wasn't really a shortened version - about six seconds shorter.

It is sort of a rip off. Why bother when you can have the demo pretty much from anywhere on the net?

it's the same version as the other promos , WITS (Single Version) 3:59

and will be released as a commercial single , don't waste your money

You bet mate.

Plus if I was to send off money like $A300 to someone (which I did with my U2 iPod, not even knowing the company - I recieved it after sending countless reminders) I'd make sure they had 100% reputation - that's too much to risk for a CD which looks like the public version.

Back
Top Bottom