Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BV_611_610_zps2c9bec72.jpg

The end of a period

Hello to all of you readers of Interference.
I have highly thought about my following message and this is it : I will end with my Bono's sunglasses collection. At least with almost all of them.

So, I am planning to sell :
- Mikli 3214 Orange col 13109
- Bvlgari 611 blue col 102 115
- Bvlgari 8025 gradiant grey 8G (matt black arms)
- Miu Miu 51C Champagne col 5AK 6R1
- Cutler & Gross 0276
- Black Flys n5 clear lenses
- Gigli 191 : red, green and blue
- Gigli 226 : Brown and Orange
- D&G 2138 : G37 & G49
- EA 9477 : Brown col RWN6J 110 & gradient Pink col 000JN 110
- EA 9285 Pink col 6LB2S

I would rather sell them as global rather than one by one.
No hurry, I would rather sell them on the forum than on eBay. They will stay in the "family" then.

Most of them are in mint condition but I will send you pics by mail if necessary. My adress is : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com.

I will still keep 9 pairs that I cannot part with. But well, it's something weird to end a quest like 8 years of collecting something.

All the best everyone.

Hello to all of you readers of Interference.
I have highly thought about my following message and this is it : I will end with my Bono's sunglasses collection. At least with almost all of them.

So, I am planning to sell :
- Mikli 3214 Orange col 13109
- Bvlgari 611 blue col 102 115
- Bvlgari 8025 gradiant grey 8G (matt black arms)
- Miu Miu 51C Champagne col 5AK 6R1
- Cutler & Gross 0276
- Black Flys n5 clear lenses
- Gigli 191 : red, green and blue
- Gigli 226 : Brown and Orange
- D&G 2138 : G37 & G49
- EA 9477 : Brown col RWN6J 110 & gradient Pink col 000JN 110
- EA 9285 Pink col 6LB2S

I would rather sell them as global rather than one by one.
No hurry, I would rather sell them on the forum than on eBay. They will stay in the "family" then.

Most of them are in mint condition but I will send you pics by mail if necessary. My adress is : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com.

I will still keep 9 pairs that I cannot part with. But well, it's something weird to end a quest like 8 years of collecting something.

All the best everyone.

Just a litle precision : I also sell a pair of rare Dark Blue EA 9285, col code : KJ1NA 120.

For sale: original folding fly shades 1973 brown, no replica, only the real deal.
800€ + shipping.

Last edited:
wow! great to see the there is something going on concerning album shoot and so on :applaud:.. the glasses look a bit of mikli style to me. I prefer brighter colours not dark. but anyway I am happy to see he put on new shades! What do think which brand are those?

I don ´t like them either :hmm: I already made some investigations trying to find out which brand they could be (Police, Bvlgari, Armani) I was not finding any same style... but luckily Bono use to change style before Tour starts- I am sure they will be fine :love:

Yes!! I knew I had seen that shape before. Had a pair a few years back that were similar. But they're cheap! For a promo shoot of any kind? Meh..I dunno..

eta: Nah..they're not Arnette. Way too classy and the branding is too subtle..shape wise though it's in the ballpark

Blue 611, C&G and EA Dark Blue are sold. Miu Miu are on trade. All the rest is still available. Feel free to ask before I put them on eBay.

Up date :
- Sold : Miu Miu 51C, BV 611, BV 8025, EA Dark Blue, RG 191 Green, Cutler & Gross 0276, RG 226 Orange
- on trade : D&G 2138 both pairs
- available : RG 191 Red & Blue, RG 226 Brown, black Flys n5 clear lenses, Mikli 3214 Orange, EA 9477 (2 models)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom