WTB: POPmart Glasses Alain Mikli 3244

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am looking for the style of pair that Bono wore with the muscle shirt, with photographic evidence, I am making a presentation of it....
I also can't access your gallery. Can you send me the link? I am not a premium member.
I am definitely interested if this is the style...
I also sent you an email
MattheWood

Well I guess the bids are up to 500 Euros on his pair...whoa. Anyone else see them out there for any cheaper?

It's funny, but hose are some of the most ill-fitting, uncomfortable sunglasses I've ever put on my face. I remember trying them on (orange Last Night on Earth version) about 5 - 6 years ago, and thinking "How did Bono keep these from falling off his face?" I think they're bit bigger and heavier than you might expect.

sold for 910 buck. fok those who can spend that huge amount of money, and dont let me buy those shades.

So...I was the lucky bastard who won the POPmart muscle shirt auction. I am going to make a display for it, and I wanted to see if I could compliment it with the Mikli specs that were made for Bono. If anyone has these and is looking to part with them, they will go into a great display. Shirt and glasses united forever! I understand the rarity of these specs, and will pay accordingly.
Any leads? Anyone? Would love to make the circle complete!

Cheers!
Hi there!

My name is Mikie from Melbourne, Australia.

I don`t know if i`m too late, as you may have already found what you were looking for, but if not i do have a brand new pair of Mikli glasses! They are the ones with the orange arms and orange lenses.
Bono wore this particular style in the Sarajevo Popmart concert, then later wore the all black pair with orange lenses, from the Mexico City concert, which i have also!
The orange pair is in as new condition, as i only tried them on a couple of times then put them away because shortly after i ordered the black pair and decided to wear them more often. It is really cool because the shop i brought them from fixed a few of Bono`s glasses while they were in Melbourne for the Popmart Tour!
The shopkeeper told me that while the glasses were being fixed in the store he wrote down the model numbers and ordered a few pairs to sell. I just happened to walk into this particular store one day to look around and saw them on the rack, and recognised them straight away!
Anyway, i am keeping the black pair but may sell the orange pair, if you are still interested?

If you want you can send me an e-mail on this forum!

Kind regards, Mikie.

He bought already, but I still want them :D Is that the 3214 or 3244?

pls contact me: lemon @ pcdome.hu

many thanx

So sorry everyone!

I haven`t had a chance to get back to you, as i have been tied up with work and stuff!
The Mikli shades (Orange) that i was thinking about selling have already been sold. A friend of mine here in Oz who i just found out is a mad U2 fan brought them off me.

Sorry again for the late reply!

Mikie.

Back
Top Bottom