WTB: Incase Folio = U2 iPod, will throw in $50 coupon for U2 complete boxed set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmichael

Babyface
Looking for the Black/Red U2 Incase leather folio for my newly purchased U2 iPod. Anyone who can sell me one or even provide info on where I can get one for reasonable price will be given a token of my appreciation in the form of my $50 coupon towards U2 Complete Boxed Set.
Thanks,
Mike

I know that the Apple Store located in Novi, Michigan, still has some. You could probably order one over the phone and have them ship it. Otherwise, call the Apple store nearest to you and check if they have them.

Thanks for the tip, I called the Novi store, they are sold out now. My locals are too, so I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Aww, sorry to hear that! :(

Holy crap...I just checked on eBay, and there's one going for $137.50. :shocked: I thought mayhaps it included an iPod as well, but it says specifically that it doesn't.

Crazy! isn't it? Thats why I was trying to find one for the suggested retail price of $39.95 (already pricey for what it is). Looks like I'm out of luck as all stores are out of stock.

Bonochick, since you were the only one who tried to help me, THANK YOU!, and I'd like to offer you my coupon. It's for $50 off the Apple iTunes Store Complete U2 set which is regularly $149. Email me or post a reply to this thread if your interested.

go to www.agent18.com, The Clickshield 4th Generation thingie is what I got for my U2 iPod and I have to say it's really worth the 20 bucks. I can finally carry around my iPod in my jean pocket without having to fuss over whether or it's getting scratched. The only pain in the ass is if you have a Dock or a iHome stereo you have to take it out of the casing every time and with this thing its a life and death struggle every time

Xavier

dmichael said:

Bonochick, since you were the only one who tried to help me, THANK YOU!, and I'd like to offer you my coupon. It's for $50 off the Apple iTunes Store Complete U2 set which is regularly $149. Email me or post a reply to this thread if your interested.

That's very kind of you. However, I wouldn't use it, as it's still a lot of money to spend when I already own the majority of what is included. Thank you though! :)

Back
Top Bottom