Who has Inflatable Lemon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acristofani

Babyface
I would LOVE it if anyone would trade/sell me their inflatable lemon from Popmart tour!
Thanks,
Anthony Cristofani

You know, that damn lemon has caused me heartache for 3 years. I brought it to madison square garden to start everyone throwing it around like a beachball for audience entertainment and I hit it and it never came back up!! KUDOS to the bastard that has it!

I still have mine, but when my daughter was two she found a marker and drew all over it. However, I don't think I'd get rid of it anyway.
Also I was the one who threw One4U2's lemon into the crowd.:sad:

acristofani said:
are you serious about it in your office. If so, how much?

I would never sell this or the trabant. They're inflated and hanging as part of a totally U2 themed home office.

(In fact there's is not a lot of space left for HTDAAB.)

there was on one on ebay a few days ago and not too pricey either i thought
then i had probs with my ebay account and i missed out

i woudl kick myself if i hadnt hurt my foot kicking my computer
:mad:

acristofani said:
oh, and the answer to what I would pay: face value of course. scalpers suck.

Well when it comes to collectible items face value goes out the window. Unless the object is still attainable via commercial means.

Otherwise that's like saying that U2 Vinyl should still be sold at face value no matter how rare it is when we both know that's a ridiculous sentiment.

That being said my inflatable lemon is still sitting in it's shrinkwrap! I need to actually inflate it at some point.

Im desperate now for the Lemon, i won one on ebay last month and i sent the money to the seller and now he has ripped me off, he has moved address so i can't trace him:mad: im willing to pay £20.00 for one, my auction ended at £11.00, if anyone has one to sell please let me know on here, im in the Uk. thanks.

I have one still in shrinkwrap.

:shifty: I've been really wanting that iPod... so maybe my lemon and my poptart shirt & all my other tour items could be sold on Ebay. :hmm:

EPandAmerica said:
I have one still in shrinkwrap.

:shifty: I've been really wanting that iPod... so maybe my lemon and my poptart shirt & all my other tour items could be sold on Ebay. :hmm:

if you do decide to sell some stuff on ebay can you let me know (email me through here if you like)
i'm always out o buy stuff (explains the very scary credit card!)

Back
Top Bottom