Where to get Joshua Tree MSFL CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whackjester

Acrobat
Does anyone know of a reputable source where I could find a mint or near mint MFSL Joshua Tree CD? I've found a few on ebay, but I'd feel better about acquiring one elsewhere, and preferably, for less than $200.00

It sells for around 60 - 80 bucks on e bay. I have a question about it too. Now that it is out of print is it OK to copy it and trade it, like the copies made of laser disks?

Eliv8 said:
It sells for around 60 - 80 bucks on e bay. I have a question about it too. Now that it is out of print is it OK to copy it and trade it, like the copies made of laser disks?

No its not. Thats still considered "illegal" by the RIAA. Then again what they don't know wont hurt em.

Your best bet is to WAIT until U2 hub-bub dies down to buy a legit copy of it. I picked all three of them up about 6 months after Elevation tour ended and by then the interest in the band was "low" (in comparison to the time the tour was on) and the prices didnt go crazy. When a band has something going on is when interest is peaking.

I got War for $30, UF for $25 and JT for $70 all sealed and brand new. Just wait until the tour is over and you'll score them cheaper. The prices on them is not based by a guide or anything, its just by demand and what people will pay for them. If you wait for a while you'll get em cheaper. They're not as "limited" as Ultradisc would like you to think.

Back
Top Bottom