Where can I get this poster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swizzlestick

The Fly
I saw this poster one time that I loved and have not seen since. It is the black and white cover of the Ultimate 7" & 12" Collection of Bono singing on stage. Can anyone tell me where I can find this poster!!!! I have to have it in my family room.

Attachments

• ultimate712collectionvol1cv250.jpg
    ultimate712collectionvol1cv250.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 70
I just searched the entire web for that poster.. no luck.

I know it was posted before because someone was asking for it in pleba a long time ago but I cant find it.

Hello,

Ah, yes. This is the famous picture taken by Lex van Rossem at the Rotterdam concert (on the JT tour). Hmm, where to get it? Well, it isn't an 'official' U2 poster (so released through Not Us Ltd.), but still I think many poster shops (used to) carry it... a long time ago.

I'll look out for you, but at the moment I can't help you.

C ya!

Marty

i have it. i got it from a local store that thinks it's 1969. :wink:

try to find some store that sells music posters, but not your typical music store that only has eminem and britney spears posters. maybe some indie record store would have it.

on a related note, i want to buy this poster when i get some money:
a06791.jpg

After I spent half hour looking for that thread

Dammit!! The order information page doesnt come up. :(

Sorry. :banghead:

I have it, and if I remember correctly I found it at a campus poster sale. Usually at the beginning of the semester these "poster sellers" (is that what they are called) set up shop at Universities to sell posters to the students. You could try looking there. Good Luck!!

Re: After I spent half hour looking for that thread

Sicy said:
Dammit!! The order information page doesnt come up. :(

Sorry. :banghead:

I just checked the site and the order page works now, but there is no way to contact this person through e-mail. I am a little weiry about sending $$ through the mail to buy this poster, what do you all think...is this legit?

Back
Top Bottom