Where can I find U2:Live at Irving Plaza?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MBH

Acrobat
U2 did an exclusive show at Irving Plaza in NYC on Dec. 2nd, 2000(sponsored by 92.3 K-Rock). I taped it but the tape got ruined. Does anyone know where I can get a copy? Thanks, MBH

FYI: Ironically, the are promoting a similar "Big Band, Small Venue" Show tonight as Metallica is playing the Bowery Ballroom which holds about 500 people

Mikefly said:
Have it on DVD for ya
MIKE

Cool! Do you have it on anything else?(CD, tape, VHS) I would gladly arrange a purchase for any of them asap. Feel free to email me at paypro@aol.com

How the hell did you get such an exclusive show on DVD?

Thanks,
MBH
Long Island, NY

adamswildhoney said:
Is there any way I could also get a dvd of it? Mikefly!! I dont have any dvds to trade tho :scratch: let me know if you would be willing to work something out.

Have you tried www.vcdtree.com ?

I've signed up to get a few shows off that site. I haven't received the shows yet, so I don't know how it's going to work out, but it sounds like a good system (I hope :) )

MBH said:

Cool! Do you have it on anything else?(CD, tape, VHS) I would gladly arrange a purchase for any of them asap. Feel free to email me at paypro@aol.com

How the hell did you get such an exclusive show on DVD?

Thanks,
MBH
Long Island, NY
It's been available since last year. I got the VCD back then and sent them as Christmas presents to all my online U2 friends.

And no one is allowed to charge money for a show in this forum.

Lynne

Back
Top Bottom