Washington DC ZOOTV 1992 and Irving Plaza best DVD versions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soulrock2

The Fly
Hi all,

I've just started collecting some (of what I think are) high-quality dvd's. Now I've noticed that there are already different dvd's (i.e. different sources) circulating of some essential recordings, just like in the audio trading community. One of those is Washington DC 1992. I've seen several sources for this show.
Because I don't want to end up with an inferior copy of this show, I would like to know what the best available source is for that particular show in the regular trading world. So please don't refer to rare stuff. The best version I've seen so far is the 2 dvd version from a 2nd gen ntsc vid. Is there a better source available? Master or 1 gen?

Also, is the Irving Plaza 1.1 cam version from master the best available in the regular trading world? Better than the one with the teller on the screen?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers, Kris

Thanks Lynne, that is good news cause I just made a trade for the one *without* the teller.

You wrote you like your vcd better than your DVD? Wow, that's pretty weird! Maybe somebody converted it the wrong way?

The 1.1 IP was done from a digital clone off a COPY of the master footage. For right now, it's the best circulating version.

Thanks Chrisedge! Are you going to display this kind of info on your "Coming Soon"? I really like places where I can get accurate information about recordings.

Back
Top Bottom