WANTED - rare posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rollmo

Babyface
I am looking for two posters which were part of a late 80's print collection, cleverly titled "The U.2. Print Collection." They are out of print now.

The collection was black & white, and had the album covers of War, UF, and Joshua Tree (landscape-oriented) captioned with the album titles. They also had two portrait-oriented posters: one with Larry and snow-covered trees in the background with the caption "Ice, Your Only Rivers Run Cold", and another with Bono posing with an American flag with the caption "Outside It's America".

I'm looking for the two portrait ones, "Ice, Your Only Rivers Run Cold" and "Outside It's America" (have the other 3 already).

If anybody has these and would be willing to sell, I will pay top dollar, or would be willing to trade for some other old U2 posters that I own. Wanted these for a long time.

Also, if anybody is aware of other posters that go along with this set, let me know! I've only ever heard of those 5 posters, but it seems logical that they would have done a portrait-oriented one with some lyrics from War as well, since they did portrait-oriented ones for UF and Joshua... but I've never heard of one like that.

Thanks in advance!:wave:

Bono Poster

hi,
i have the Bono/American flag poster in never hung, excellent condition. if you'd like to make me an offer i can't refuse i would part with it. you can email me at healthyrhythm@gmail.com.
thanks!
-ken

Thanks Ken! Sent you an email yesterday- let me know if you got it. Might have gone into your spam folder or something.

Ok... I guess I'm confused. Were you going to reply to that email, or did you change your mind about selling? If you changed your mind, no worries- but if you didn't, if you could reply to the email and let me know if you like the offer or if it is too low, or whatever, that would be great.

Cheers,

Nate

i received the offer and sent you a response that i wouldn't let it go for less than $350.
-ken

Good luck!

I apologize, I never received your email reply. Framed, signed posters don't even sell for that much, let alone unframed-unsigned ones, and I've bought and sold dozens of posters.

But I respect your decision- it's a good poster to hang on to. Best of luck to you.

Have Poster of Larry and "Ice, Your Only Rivers" to Sell

Hi, I think have the poster with Larry and "Ice, Your Only Rivers Run Cold": I will be selling it on EBay in another week or so. However, my digital camera is a dud and I can't find a picture of the poster anywhere to check my poster against. If you or anyone have a photo of it, I would very much appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom