Wanted: 360 pedal shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
Since I do GA I never have an opportunity to buy merch. I tried at a couple shows and either they didn't have my size or they didn't carry the shirt! I'm seriously desperate to have this shirt. I love it so much. If anybody knows anyone who has an extra U2 360 shirt with Edge's pedals on it, let me know. I'm looking for a small but if it's a medium I can deal with that!
Thanks.

If you don't find one....I'm confident they will eventually show up on U2.com. I'm looking for a U2 360 Winnipeg shirt (one that has the singular date of the show as it was my birthday).

I'm waiting too :)

Yeah I'd love some shirts with the single stadium blueprints on the back to any of the final shows, especially Moncton. I got the Oakland one, but that's it so far. Hopefully they'll put more shirts up!

The shirts with the single dates I'm sure will pop up.
I've seriously been checking every day. I'm just hoping there's leftovers since nothing is on Ebay as well.

I know someone who wound up with an extra pedal tee in small... but let me ask if they still have or maybe haven't worn yet. Will refer them to this thread.

Sent her a message, but I will follow up for you. She's in Melbourne, so you'll be paying up for shipping I guess! :sexywink:

I don't care if it's been worn already as long as it doesn't look super used or anything. I really want the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom