Want to get CD singles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sneaky Neil

Babyface
I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get some CD singles of the following:
All I Want is You, Angel Of Harlem, Streets, With or Without You, In God's Country, or anything from War, October, and Boy.

Thanks.

Check the auction sites

Check eBay and Yahoo! Auctions. I see them there from time to time. You can also try mattscdsingles.com (a bit expensive though).

Sneaky Neil said:
I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get some CD singles of the following:
All I Want is You, Angel Of Harlem, Streets, With or Without You, In God's Country, or anything from War, October, and Boy.

Thanks.

Hello,

There is no official CD single of In God's Country and the only official CD-singles from the first three albums are: Fire, New Year's Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday.
For the rest, I can only suggest the places the others mentioned and I want to add Esprit (http://www.eil.com), although it is quite expensive.

C ya!

Marty

If you're looking for single cd's there's a store in chicago called rolling stones usually they have tons of cd singles, imports, tributes, etc. that's where i get my u2 stuff.

Back
Top Bottom