Vinyl and misc. pricing help! (Stuff not listed at @U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Ya'll

War Child
So I'm going through my collection of Vinyl and doing a price update as I'm getting ready to move to Cali and will need some money. I don't want to sell them, but whatever.

These are some things I need some help on:

7"

All I Want Is You 7".
Possible ID #s:
On Promo Sheet (112 406) (LC 0407) On backside of cover (612 406) (112 406)
On disc (s112 406a) or (112 406)
ID #s are different than what's listed at @U2
It's a German promo with Ariola (ha!) Single Facts promo sheet.
Tracklisting:
A - AIWIY
B - Unchained Melody

What was the misprint on the HMTMKMKM 7" Red Vinyl? I have one and would like to see if I have the misprinted one.

When Love Comes to Town 7".
ID #: 7-99225
ID is different than one listed at @U2.
Tracklisting:
A - When Love Comes To Town
B - Dancing Barefoot

Angel of Harlem 7".
ID #: 7-99254
ID is different than one listed at @U2.
Tracklisting:
A - Angel of Harlem
B - A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel

12"

New Year's Day
ID #: 12 WIP 6848
Tracklisting:
A1 - New Year's Day (Long Version)
A2 - Treasure (Whatever Happened to Pete the Cop)
B1 - Fire (live)
B2 - I Threw a Brick Through A Window (Live)
B3 - A Day Without Me (Live)
Cover is white with "Boy" kid on it.
ID number listed at @U2 is UWIP 6848 for Portugal version. My ID is slightly different. Same version?

Pride
ID #: IS 1010
Tracklisting:
A - Pride
B1 - Boomerang I (Instrumental)
B2 - Boomerang II
B3 - Fourth of Juy
Identical to the 12IS202 version listed at @U2, except that A side has a Red label on the disc and B side has a Yellow label.

Two Hearts Beat As One + US Remixes
ID #: 12IS109
Tracklisting:
A - Two Hearts..(club version)
B1 - NYD
B2 - Two Hearts.. (Francois Kevorkian Remix).
@U2 states this was never issued a cover but mine has a cover (with matching ID). Any ideas?

U2 vs Vicious White Label
This is a Remix of Where The Streets Have No Name.
I'm fairly sure this is an original white label version. The inner ring has an etching that resembles this:
[drawing of eye] + [heart] + [drawing of angel] - 11 (or ll) - A (B side has same thing, but the drawings or bigger and it ends in - B).
There is also a LOK - 007 - A etching on the inner ring (B side has same thing but ends in B of course).
Any ideas?

U2 vs Daft Punk White Label
ID#: On the inner ring of the dics is merely an etching of Disc - A and Disc - B on their respective sides.
One side of the label is totally white and the other side is totally white with a small label with the tracklisting printed on it (like mailing label small).
Tracklisting:
(not sure of sides...assuming first two on A and second two on B)
1. Helden Vs Donna
2. Music 4 Pushchairs
3. U2 Vs Daft Punk
4. Purple People - 1999
I'm not quite sure on the authenticity o f this. If it's an original or reprint.
The sleeve is plain black but has a small label in the upper right hand corner.
It says (including bolds):
Satellite Recordings
New York [phone #]
Boston [phone #]
Atlanta [phone #]
Armand Vs Donna/Pu
U2 Vs Daft Punk/Purp
A:House
[barcode]
40301 NYC$10.99
There's a discrepency b/w the tracklisting on the record (Helden Vs Donna) and on the label (Armand Vs Donna).
Satellite Recordings still seems to be in business (and has some cool U2 stuff).

Misc. stuff

Can't find a price on the Rattle & Hum LaserDisc (although I imagine it's pretty worthless).

What do the Elevation Tour programs (stickers intact) go for?

On a side-note. I have the Hasta La Vista CD from when I was a Prop member (and when it existed!) as well as the matching mag it came with. EIL.com is selling the CD itself for about $160 and have the option to get it with the Mag as well (but no price listed since it's outta stock). I told them I had the CD and mag and was wondering what their price was. They offered me about 45 bucks for both of 'em. What a joke! I know they buy low and mark up like anybody else, but that's ridiculous!

I also have other stuff I might sell (pop pins, inflatable PoP lemon, official fly glasses with unofficial black pleather pants and jacket outfit, numerous cd singles and a bunch of othr stuff).

Anyway all help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom