video bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
vieo bootlegs

does anyone know where to get video bootlegs of the elevation tour? i am specifically looking for the indianapolis show, thanks.

I don't know about trading and this place I know of is quite far from you, but I've been to this shop in Manhattan, NY, where they seem to have a constant supply of Elevation Tour vids. The last time I went there, they had the South Bend, IN on VHS. I got the Dec. 2, 2001 show (Miami) VHS from that shop. It's on W. 8th St., if you're interested.

Dizzy!! Is the Miami show a good copy? Can I trade you for a copy of it? PLease e-mail me and let me know!

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Originally posted by dizzy:
I don't know about trading and this place I know of is quite far from you, but I've been to this shop in Manhattan, NY, where they seem to have a constant supply of Elevation Tour vids. The last time I went there, they had the South Bend, IN on VHS. I got the Dec. 2, 2001 show (Miami) VHS from that shop. It's on W. 8th St., if you're interested.

WOW, it is a long way from holland
frown.gif
Does anyone heard of a Berlin video bootie ?

Angel, I'll e-mail you about it.
wink.gif
It is a pretty good copy for a bootleg.

Rono, I might be going to NYC again. They had the London video there, so there's a bit of hope that Euro shows may be there. I'll check, if and when I go to New York.
wink.gif

Yes videos!!! I sooo badly want Boston4 and Prov1 and 2. I swear Providence 1 was floating around somewhere. Any suggestions?

Angel, I'll e-mail you about it.
wink.gif
It is a pretty good copy for a bootleg.

Rono, I might be going to NYC again. They had the London video there, so there's a bit of hope that Euro shows may be there. I'll check, if and when I go to New York.
wink.gif

Great,......
smile.gif

I got the Dec. 2, 2001 show (Miami) VHS from that shop. It's on W. 8th St., if you're interested.

Dizzy,Willing to copy? Trade? B&P? I want that show...there's nowhere to buy those videos around here!!!!!!

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Rhythm records in Dublin had a lot of videos from this tour and they ship if you want to.
Their phonenumber is +353 6719594

And address, if visiting Dublin is:
Rythm Records
1 Aston Quay
Temple Bar
Dublin 2
Ireland

And dizzy, what London show are you talking about?? I'd really like that one, whatever date, if it was from Elevation.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 03-08-2002).]

njf77 and erper...I am currently going crazy with trading and all.
biggrin.gif
If you're interested, e-mail me at tinw22@yahoo.com

Miss Zooropa, I can't remember the exact date of the London video (definitely from the Elevation tour), but I know it's not the 8/22 show, cause I was interested in that and I didn't buy the tape. The quality isn't so good on this one though, as I got to preview it at the shop.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 03-09-2002).]

Miss Zooropa, I can't remember the exact date of the London video (definitely from the Elevation tour), but I know it's not the 8/22 show, cause I was interested in that and I didn't buy the tape. The quality isn't so good on this one though, as I got to preview it at the shop.
frown.gif

Oki, I saw all the shows and would really like to have them, or any of them, on video but won't pay "store price" if it's not a decent quality. Perfect quality is hard to get indoor so I'm not demanding that but, yes, at least decent.
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

Oki, I saw all the shows and would really like to have them, or any of them, on video but won't pay "store price" if it's not a decent quality. Perfect quality is hard to get indoor so I'm not demanding that but, yes, at least decent.
smile.gif

Yes, quality is quite decent. They sell the tapes for $19.95, BTW...and they won't take credit card.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 03-09-2002).]

Yes, quality is quite decent. They sell the tapes for $19.95, BTW...and they won't take credit card.
frown.gif

20 bucks??
eek.gif
eek.gif
Shit, they sure knows what to charge for a great band like U2.

20 bucks??
eek.gif
eek.gif
Shit, they sure knows what to charge for a great band like U2.

Yeah, that's what stopped me from buying more than 1 tape. Hey, MissZooropa, aren't you the one I'm trading Q mags and cds with? Just e-mailed you, methinks.
biggrin.gif

I have montreal from the first leg( second show when he rolled around with the girl onstage), Montreal 2nd leg(not the best quality) and Providence 1... only downside is I havent a clue how to copy it, although I do have two VCRs. If anyone is interested in trading AND trying to tell me how to do it
biggrin.gif
I'll be happy to help out! EM me at ultraviolet_baby@hotmail.com
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bork! Bork! Bork!

I am also totally clueless about how to copy videos but I have 2 VCRs. If someone will tell me how to copy them I have London 21 Aug 01 and I'd love to trade.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Nate doesnt know how to do B&P
rolleyes.gif

Hey!!!!!

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Hey do you know where on West 8th street it is located. Whats the name of it?

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Originally posted by tackleberry:
Hey do you know where on West 8th street it is located. Whats the name of it?

It's called Revolution Records, an old store. Can you let me know too when they have new vids?
wink.gif
My e-mail is tinw22@yahoo.com. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 03-19-2002).]

It's called Revolution Records, an old store. Can you let me know too when they have new vids?
wink.gif
My e-mail is tinw22@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Sure thing, Dizzy. I'll probably go there tonight. Thanks

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Just another suggestion, for those that have the vhs shows, you could always convert them to mpeg and upload them to a site. That way the whole world could share in them. I know, what might you get in return?

Well, I have 5/25 Montreal, 3/26 Miami and 10/10 South Bend on VCD. I can put them up on my site for dl as a trade.

Just a thought.

Brian

Originally posted by Bri2k:
Just another suggestion, for those that have the vhs shows, you could always convert them to mpeg and upload them to a site. That way the whole world could share in them. I know, what might you get in return?

Well, I have 5/25 Montreal, 3/26 Miami and 10/10 South Bend on VCD. I can put them up on my site for dl as a trade.

Just a thought.

Brian

Except for people like me who have really sucky connections who can't download stuff! Anybody have a good video of Miami 3-24? Please email me!
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Originally posted by Rono:
WOW, it is a long way from holland
frown.gif
Does anyone heard of a Berlin video bootie ?

Well, just came back from NYC where I checked it again. They only had the Elevation Philly and East Rutherford shows.
frown.gif
Sorry, no Euro shows.

Besides Revolution, the other place to check in the Village is Generation Records.

Well, just came back from NYC where I checked it again. They only had the Elevation Philly and East Rutherford shows.
frown.gif
Sorry, no Euro shows.

Thank you for looking,....
smile.gif

Rhythm records in Dublin had a lot of videos from this tour and they ship if you want to.
Their phonenumber is +353 6719594

And address, if visiting Dublin is:
Rythm Records
1 Aston Quay
Temple Bar
Dublin 2
Ireland

Have you ever bought/ordered/seen the videos from Rhythm Records MissZooropa? (or anyone else?) And were you happy with the quality?

I'm in Iowa, where there are no cool record stores (grrr!). I've been trying to locate a video of Phoenix 4/28, so I'm thinking I might try Rhythm Records.

Originally posted by Bri2k:

FYI - I'm starting a video bootleg archive on my FTP. I've got a few videos already, and a few more on the way, but any help would be greatly appreciated. See my "U22U news & request for help" post in the MP3 forum. If you have anything to add to the site, even if you can't copy or convert it, please let me know - we'll figure out a way!!

Thanks,
BB

------------------
u22u.dns2go.com
port 2002
user u22u
pass u22u

Back
Top Bottom