Vertigo Necklace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Ok so for my 18th birthday my dad took me to my first U2 concert in Chicago, and when we were in the car driving back home, dad gave me that necklace with the Bomb, peace sign, and heart little charms on it.....

Well..................two montsh later....................

My sisters dog ate it.....
yeah that's right she ATE IT
It wasn't pleasent when she vomitted.

Now disgusting as it may be , I would've washed that neckalce and still worn it, however, she broke the charms,

So, mom was going to buy me a new one whne we went to the Cleveland show, and we would never tell my dad (my parents are divorced, two different houses, this would be easy). Well then we had money trouble in Cleveland, and found out how expensive that necklace really was....

Anyway.....sorry to rattle one.....
Dad's starting to notice I stopped wearing the necklace, and i think my sister might've tipped him off....I really need to buy a new one....if anyone would be willling to sell you'd have my eternal gratitude for......all of eternity

Sorry to hear that. I bought one at the show - it was $40. I can't part with it :( ... I didn't see any on the u2.com site under the 'shop' area, nor on ebay. Maybe keep checking back :shrug: good luck!

Last edited:
bono_212 said:
Dad's starting to notice I stopped wearing the necklace, and i think my sister might've tipped him off....I really need to buy a new one....if anyone would be willling to sell you'd have my eternal gratitude for......all of eternity

try Ebay, you never know.

maybe they will have some in Hawaii? Depends how many they made and if there are any left by the time they reach the last show(s?) in HI :shrug:

That would be very good for me, this is pretty much my last chance to get the necklace.

(i probably should say something to do with the actual thread but...)
and I'm not going to hawaii now either dude...( :sad: )
i have nothing to do in april now ARGH.

Just thought I'd let you know that some-one is selling a Vertigo necklace on Ebay (no, it ain't me).

But it's already at $76 and there is still 2 days left.

crap...I wish my computer wasn't broken, I can only get on the internet at school and

a) We were on spring break until today
b) Ebay's blocked

Hopefully I'm getting a laptop Thursday, and my neverending quest could possibly come to an end

Winning bid: US $157.50

Ouch. A friend at work has had me be on the lookout for one...

Back
Top Bottom