Various tour shirts for sale (some are new)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dperry

The Fly
I have the following shirts for sale:
1. Elevation 2001 with U2 standing on front. US tour dates on back. Size L. Never worn.
2. Aucthung Baby cover on front. Long-sleeved with Aucthung Baby written on left sleeve. Size XL. Worn, but no holes. A little yellowing around neck.
3. Zooropa 93 shirt with band on front. European tourn dates on back. Size XL. Never worn.
4. Grey shirt with U2 logo on front. Zoo TV Tour Outside Broadcast on back. Size XL. Worn a few times. Neck a little yellowed as well as armpit area.
5. Blue shirt with circlular photo of band from Discoteque. Says U2 Discoteque on back. Size XL. Never worn.
6. Auchtung Baby album cover on front. U2 with a huge X and Auchtung Baby on back. Size XL. Worn quite a bit. Yellowing.
7. Smell the Roses while you can on front. One in different languages on back. Size XL. Worn a few times. A little yellowing in neck and armpit area.
8. Green shirt with POP symbols on front. Popmart logo on back. Size XL. Never worn.
9. Black Vertigo shirt with V and band on front. US dates on back. Size L. Never worn.
10. Bono on front. Edge on back with Popmart Tour on bottom of shoe. Size XL. Never worn.

I am selling these shirts because I wear size medium. I was a bit bigger back in the day and liked everything huge. They don't fit. All the shirts are white unless specified. The ones which I wore are all in great shape. I always washed in cold water and never dried. No holes in great shape. I have photos of all of them. Email me off list at dperry@principleinvestmentgroup.com

Just want to let everyone know that these shirts are from a trustworthy and honest fellow U2 fan. I purchased the green Popmart shirt from dperry and it's awesome. The shirt is just as he described it: new and never worn. The shirt looks like I just bought it at the souvenir stand. It's perfect. Great opportunity to get some really cool shirts. :up:

#3 and #10 are sold. 93 zooropa shirt and big Bono and Edge Popmart shirt.

I found a few more in my closet.
11. White with "Ambition bites the nails of success" on front with hot pink U2 on back. Size XL. Worn a couple of times. Great shape.
12. White Very Specials Arts. Vision of Visibility with Bono signature and 89 on front. Nothing on back. Size XL. New with tags.
13. Yellow, Black and Red front and back. Auchtung Baby with star on front and Zoo TV Tour and star on back. Size XL. Worn twice.
14. Very dark shirt with Bono's head on front twice and back twice. Fly shades read "Zoo TV Tour". Size XL. Never worn.
15. Zooropa 93 shirt with band on front. European tourn dates on back. Size XL. New with tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom