*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww that sucks, sorry to hear that..
what a bag of douch.

how did he harass you? if you don't mind me askin...

ah mann! I was in the hague two days ago, and saw Bono's armani's for the first time in my life..... no price tag, and I didn't dare to ask for it... pity my friends didn't want to go inside and take a pic of me in them ><

last time i dealt with dennis(celebrity sunglasses) he was very ill...had his assistant doing all the work...hmmmmm
he was a little wacky, but always delivered the goods
so zootv16 , whats the prom outfit looking like???
-we all here at interference want you to look like the rock star you are ...hehe

well badger, tomorrow i get fitted and all the colors picked out and stuff.

and when i get pics, i know i will, alot fo them...haha
ill post them ASAP.

when i show up at the place where the prom is, USS Midway, everyone will be like HOLY SHIT THERES BONO!!

everyone at my school calls me that anyway, hahha!

What do you guys think of these Versace 2040 replicas?

2jaauty.jpg

i like them
kinda
might work for ya.

:)

what do guys think of these...

Prada11hs.jpg

Prada 11HS

nothing have to do with Bono at all
all me...
what do you guys think
i like them, i gonna get them.

@ZooTV16:

I am still in doubt in getting either the pink or the dark avio smoke Armani's. I saw you have both.

How 'blue' are the KJ1/NA's? And can someone still see your eyes when you where them (as is the case with the pinks)?

And could you by any chance post or email me more photos of you wearing both shades (especially the dark avio smokes')? Love to see them on someone wearing them for a change!

Cheers!

surree
ill post some as soon as possible

with the pink ones, people can see your eyes, and there is a refective layer on the lens
and so they can see themselves
woman use me as a makesift mirrior....

but other than they are are great.

the dark avio smokes, no one can see your eyes at all, maybe in the right lighing, which it rare. And they are more or a dark dark dark grey, alomost black, rather than blue.

so i will post more pics of me in them ASAP.

cheerio.

Here I go again...

I'm torn once again and can't decide over the D&G 2138 g37's or the bvlgari 636 yellow...

Even though I really like the bvlgari 636's I think I like the d&g's better....

I'm undecisive:|

He also wore some fade-orange ones in those promos.... but this pic confirms that apparently there ARE black Miu-Mius out there...

tpsreports...i have a pair of 2138 g37 in perfect condition--i would sell them to you if interested...they are really cool, im just not into the D&G logo on the side

zootv16 said:
surree
ill post some as soon as possible

with the pink ones, people can see your eyes, and there is a refective layer on the lens
and so they can see themselves
woman use me as a makesift mirrior....

but other than they are are great.

the dark avio smokes, no one can see your eyes at all, maybe in the right lighing, which it rare. And they are more or a dark dark dark grey, alomost black, rather than blue.

so i will post more pics of me in them ASAP.

cheerio.

Thanks, eagerly looking forward to your pictures.

Following picture: img412.imageshack.us/img412/9474/40205389274aac3dfeajw8.jpg

Are these custom made or could these be the KJ1/NA's? I love the colour! Looking for blue-ish 9285's in which one can still see your eyes... Is this photo taken at the opening of the Superdome gig?

Those r custom. The KJ1/NA's LOOK light in the pix that websites use and they LOOK like Bono's, but are in actually VERY dark. Bono's have not been released.

zootv16 said:
i like them
kinda
might work for ya.

what do guys think of these...

Prada11hs.jpg

Prada 11HS

nothing have to do with Bono at all
all me...
what do you guys think
i like them, i gonna get them.

I think those are actually PR 55HS. In any case, yeah, those are pretty sweet - esp. in light brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom