U23D: Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't Catherine Owens make a comment at her last appearance that it was going to happen?

The band has always said they wouldn't release it until the technology of home 3D was up to par with theater technology. I think a lot has happened in the last 2 years as far as that goes, but until they become more mainstream, it's kind of useless to release in 3D.
HOWEVER, I don't understand why they didn't take advantage of releasing the soundtrack as it's mixed for the film. It's awesome!! BIG miss, there, but I can only assume it has to do with U2 rights vs. National Geographic rights or something?

The peeps at the RnR Hall of Fame said that's why they had no U23D merchandise. You come out of the film all pumped up with nothing to buy! Not even a poster of the ad or anything. :down:

I dont know why they dont re-release U23D. I've wanted to see it but it wasn't in an area near me when it was released, and ever since it just pops up in places like Toronto and Germany...

And Melbourne! It just started there again in prep for the upcoming shows I guess.
Jealous!!!

Back
Top Bottom