U2 Vinyl Bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GREEKBONO

The Fly
Good morning from Athens.
i am a fan since 1986 and a collector.
i travel all over the world for concerts and
u2 stuff.
can anyone help me where i can found
vinyl bootlegs and memorabilia?

venus-h@ath.forthnet.gr

thank you.

GO ALBUM GO!!!!!!!!!

theres a great shop in Dublin if your ever in Ireland, on south liffy, just outside of temple bar. the door of the shop is painted in zooropa style. Anyway they have bootlegs of alot of concerts and rare stuff like U2-3 etc.

try ebay as well maybe?

achtung davy said:
theres a great shop in Dublin if your ever in Ireland, on south liffy, just outside of temple bar. the door of the shop is painted in zooropa style. Anyway they have bootlegs of alot of concerts and rare stuff like U2-3 etc.

try ebay as well maybe?

Not any more I'm afriad. It's illegal to sell boots and they have been clamped upon by the authorities :(

Unfortunately there isnt alot of demand for vinyl anything any longer, especially bootlegs. You may find it difficult to find them. I have probebly about 60 to 70 U2 vinyl bootlegs but for some reason I cant part with them. LOL I thought about it the last time I moved but there is some type of stupid sentimental attachment to them for me. I would imagine that those with them still at this point are in a similiar boat. Just cant part with them! LOL

I think ebay is a good suggestion. Maybe post on some other U2 groups/sites asking for the same thing. You never know.

Good luck! :)

I have a lot of Vinyl Bootlegs from Joshua Tree and back however, the store I ordered them from is closed down. I use to get them from a list that they had and of course didn't stop until I completed their list. I would think that there has to be somewhere on line that you could find some of these things.

I have this one for sale :

U2 National Stadium Dublin Jan 80
(must be the 26/02/80 show because there is no concert mentionned in Pimm's Concert Documentary in january 80). Here is set list :

A side : 11 o'clock tick tock, The speed of light, The magic carpet, Stories for boys, Trevor, Another time another place
B side : Cartoon world, Jack in the box, Shadows and tall trees, A day without me, Twilights, Boy girl

Nah, my collection isnt that impressive really. It is amazing though how much stuff you accumulate over 17 years! :reject: I'm a pack rat also so I dont throw anything away or get rid of anything. I was moving boxes around to get the Christmas stuff out and I came accross a huge box that was so heavy I could barely move it. What was in it? Magazines with U2 on the cover or an article about them with some of the magazines dating back to the 80's. I mean I never look at them (although I did thumb through the JT tour pictoral that Prop sent out back in 88), but I cannot throw them away. Its a sickness really! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom