U2 videos/dvds -help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
hi guys, being a huge bono and u2 fan (ehh, who isnt, hehe) i am planning to buy the best of 1980 -1990 and best of 1990-2000 dvds and had some questions to ask if someone has bought them already: does best of 1990-2000 have 'the fly' video? if someone who has them please write down what videos are in both or either of these dvds/video tapes, please... i'd be grateful!

and if i buy the best of 1990-2000, then would i have to buy 'achtung baby the videos ' or are the videos from that album in it too? plzzz help me out!!

Babydoll said:
hi guys, being a huge bono and u2 fan (ehh, who isnt, hehe) i am planning to buy the best of 1980 -1990

IF YOU CAN WAIT... I HEARD THAT DVD IS GOING TO GET OUT, SOONER OR LATER

and best of 1990-2000 dvds and had some questions to ask if someone has bought them already: does best of 1990-2000 have 'the fly' video?

YES, IT HAS!

if someone who has them please write down what videos are in both or either of these dvds/video tapes, please... i'd be grateful!

MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK IN THE SECTION FOR THIS OF THIS SITE -- MAYBE IT'LL BE QUICKER!

and if i buy the best of 1990-2000, then would i have to buy 'achtung baby the videos ' or are the videos from that album in it too? plzzz help me out!!

ACHTUNG BABY... I THINK IT'S THE ONE WITH "INTERFERENCE" PASSAGES ... NICE TAPE, BUT MOST OF THE THINGS THERE WERE PASSED ON Mtv (AT LEAST, HERE IN ITALY WORKED LIKE THAT!)

I know there's a dvd transferred version of 1980 -1990 (maybe a few) but its one of those 'bootlegs' of copyrighted material. More under the table traded than the usual kind. :wink:

well, someone just said that the best of 1990-2000 dvd does have 'the fly' vid, (thanks, valentina :) ) but then someone else on a different post just said that it doesn't! so what's the deal? does the best of 1990-2000 dvd have the fly video or not? please help me out here! i love that song and the vid clips, whre bono looks hot as hell.... :drool:

This is the video list from Best of 1990-2000

Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
Electrical Storm
One
Miss Sarajevo
Stay(Faraway So Close)
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Gone
Until The End Of The World
The Hands That Built America
Discotheque
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Staring At The Sun
Numb
The Fly
Please
If God Will Send His Angels
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Lemon
Last Night On Earth
Mofo
The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

Both versions of stuck are on the dvd. (Actually, the only missing videos I can think of are Elevation and Walk On. Which made me sad...)It's an excellent dvd collection, so definitely check it out. Also, the Achtung Baby clips are amusing, but probably not worth spending a whole lot on. I found my copy for about $2 at a used video store. I'm sure you could find a cheap copy too if you looked around for it.

Back
Top Bottom