U2 Stickers for your car!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think Allegra is making these stickers in her basement. You can list things for sale, but you can't promote your own items. Look at the forum description.

ThatGuy is right! *snickers* (that guy is right - too cute)

I'm not making these things at all, and I'm not getting paid to advertise them. What happened was somebody told me that I could buy these U2 stickers from Ebay, but after my search on the net, I noticed I could buy them direct from the makers themselves and it was cheaper too! All in all, I'm just passing some info on that I have found in which anybody could do a search on Yahoo for them. I'm just giving y'all a short cut. Also if you noticed that I have been a member here for quite some time, and you can check out my profile too. It doesn't look like that I could be a fly-by-night saleswoman either. If that were the case, Elvis would have my ass by now.

ylimeU2 said:

Me too! People have actually asked me what it means :scratch:

yeah I know! My dad asked me what it was and I told him it was from the country that I'm from. He laughed and said he figured I would say something like that.

My dad thought (even after buying me all those U2 albums when I was younger) it was a way of insulting people who honked at me. ( *HONK* Yeah, U2 buddy! )

Back
Top Bottom