U2 signature guitar picks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quasi1970

The Fly
I just saw on Ebay that a Bono signature pick (the translucent green one with the gold eye/tear drop) sold for $102 and a Edge Vertigo pick (black with red foil circles) sold for $176!

I was lucky enough to get one of each of these from Dallas in Los Angeles this year. I would never sell these, but I'm shocked that they went for such high prices.

Is this the going price for these things?

quasi1970 said:
I just saw on Ebay that a Bono signature pick (the translucent green one with the gold eye/tear drop) sold for $102 and a Edge Vertigo pick (black with red foil circles) sold for $176!

I was lucky enough to get one of each of these from Dallas in Los Angeles this year. I would never sell these, but I'm shocked that they went for such high prices.

Is this the going price for these things?

I was lucky as well and Dallas gave me one of Edge's guitar pics. I WOULD NEVER SELL IT EITHER but I have a question about it. Anybody? It is a darker green one and has gold imprint saying "Superbowl XXXVI"
Is it "left overs" from when they played at the Sduperbowl? Or do they sponcer a pic or something?
Just curious!

my daughter got an olive green one that says U2 on it. During the show in LA (L.A.2), a U2 staff person came over and gave it to her. Don't know if it's worth anything, but it ain't leaving this house!!!

for over 100 bucks why wouldnt you sell it? its a small piece of plastic.

thats another u2 ticket you could buy, which is a another pick you could get, which could buy another concert...and so on.

:sigh: I really want one of these picks. Rotten luck being next to the last girl to get one at my show! Oh well. I certainly don't want one bad enough to pay hundreds of dollars for one!

Back
Top Bottom