U2 Rings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have something like that at pushposters.com although I don't think it's the exact same kind that Edge wore...someone here would know where to find them though....

I've seen one of those at eBay some weeks ago.
Actually it was only one ring with 'U' and '2' together, but it was a special manufacturing and worked like the styles of the letters of Edge's rings.
Don't think that they sold it, but haven't seen it again either....

I saw a belt buckle of the same exact design, but not rings. I LOVE that ring, too :D lol. I became obsessed with it last summer when I saw Edge wearing the ring in the Even Better Than The Real Thing video.

Okay, I think that this isn't much help for anybody, but I saw the belt buckle as well at eBay at around the same time.
Okay, that was what I wanted to say. :)

I've seen them!

I saw the pair of rings on eBay quite a while ago. I placed a bid on them ($60!!), but got beaten. I'm still not totally over it... :sad:

On a lighter note; I think the intro to the "Real Thing" video is freaky! I went to the local science museum and saw an exhibit on congenital birth defects. There was a display that featured plaster casts of deformed infants' hands and... well, you can make the connection. :shocked:

Re: I've seen them!

Queen Betty said:

On a lighter note; I think the intro to the "Real Thing" video is freaky! I went to the local science museum and saw an exhibit on congenital birth defects. There was a display that featured plaster casts of deformed infants' hands and... well, you can make the connection. :shocked:

What...this??? :D

EBTTRTHand.gif

Back
Top Bottom