U2 Providence DVDs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
U2 PrOvIdEnCe DVDs

Hi Everyone...

I was wondering if anyone has the Providence 10/30 and/or 10/31 shows on DVD. I have been trying to get these for a while but those who I asked wanted a lot for them. I am willing to trade for CDs (just starting my DVD collection) or pay reasonably for time/DVD/shipping. If anyone can help, please e-mail me at:

majid23 (at) gmail.com

Thank you...

Last edited:
I dont have them but I believe there is a decent audience shot one of the 10-30 show. I dont think one has surfaced of the 10-31 show though.

Yeah, I heard about it. I was in the front row, so hopefully I can see myself on this DVD...Please let me know if anyone has it!!!

I was at the 10/30 show too....I would love to be able to get a copy of it. I have the bootleg recording of it and several pics from BostonAnne of Bono singing to her daughter but no vid. Lemme know if anyone tracks one down!

:up:

majid23 said:
Someone's gotta have it...ANYONE?!?!? lol

Majid,

I have the 10/30 DVD, it was a great show!

E-mail me your address and I will send you a copy.

Wow, I'm very interested in getting this one...if anyone is up for a trade let me know & I'll put my dvd list up. I also have a collection of lossless audio shows if you're for a "mixed" trade.

OK, while the show is on my HD...

Majid, ctu2fan, starsgoblue, gas panic please e-mail me your addresses and I will get a copy out to each of you.

Anyway I could get in on this?
I was at the show and one of my friends who came with me is having a birthday in Febraury. I can trade with you as well as I have about 30 DVDs myself if interested.
Email me offlist.
mc303grooveboxes at gmail.com

Thanks.

OK, mofo23, you are in. E-mail me your address and I'll get a copy out to you.

Still need addresses from majid, starsgoblue and ctu2fan.

Thanks.
I'm not a premium member though. How do I find your email address?
Mine is up above if you just want to send me a quick one, I can reply with my mailing address.

Thanks

I'm not a premium member, either so here is my e-mail:-

kbry at blueyonder dot co dot uk

gas panic said:
Did you get my email Kb mate

Yeah, got yours, discs in the mail tomorrow.

Still need addresses from majid23, starsgoblue and CTU2fan.

Got mine yesterday too...thanks a lot, one of the better audience-shot I've seen...

Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks alot. Haven't watched it yet, but from the reviews, it sounds great.
KBRY, I emailed you about come shows you were looking for, did you get it?

mofo23 said:
Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks alot. Haven't watched it yet, but from the reviews, it sounds great.
KBRY, I emailed you about come shows you were looking for, did you get it?

No, I never recieved a reply to my e-mail regarding the JT shows I need to complete the tour.
Can you resend?

Thanks KBRY! Got mine and it's great...I can see myself like a hundred times...(For anyone watching, I'm pretty much in the front row near Adam with an orange sign)...Thanks again KBRY!

Back
Top Bottom