U2 on the cover of a magazine - collecting U2 or selling it on eBay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobVox

Acrobat
Hey all, I sometimes troll eBay for U2 stuff and I saw someone selling a bunch of their U2 magazines for a buck (well was $.99 when I ran across it). This got me thinking, what do you all like to collect and do you ever sell or trade your stuff? I used to be big into collecting U2 CDs but since the world got all digitial I don't do that much anymore.

Oh,here is a link to the one I saw that got me thinking: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

RV

I usually save stuff for a while, and then get rid of it, and then five years later wish I'd kept it. :lol:

I collect U2 on the cover magazines too. I sometimes buy 2 of the same on new magazines because there is usually another u2 fan who wasn't able to find a copy, so it's nice to share, and I've received some of mine from other fans the same way as well. I had so many doubles over the years though I recently donated most of them for a charity auction, but the doubles are beginning to stack up again! I have a hard time stopping myself from buying just one when confronted with a new shiny U2 cover on the shelf. :reject:
I also collect u2 posters, even though I don't have the space to display them all. Oh and Bono dolls. I have a small collection of those.

I have a crapload of magazines, usually Q magazine or stuff I get here, or Rolling Stone. I read them, and keep them for the sake of it or to look at the pictures. Got a bunch of books too, and miniature Bono and Edge guitars. I keep those on display, don't want to sell it. I reckon if you sell it won't bring in much dough, so why bother? :D I'd rather keep it!

Back
Top Bottom