u2 ltd canvas issued by universal (horizon)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

herci

The Fly
Hey folks,

around the release of the horizon album I won a competition in a record store. I got a canvas of the horizon cover (around 1m x 1m , not sure it's on a different location now) It's still bubble wrapped and on the side there is a sticker that says something like universal 1/10. Does anyone know anything more about this. Is it a rare item? I guess there must be 10 copies in my country (Belgium) or what? I'm looking for more info in this. I have searched on ebay the last years and haven't found anything like this.

Thanks.

checked again it says 7/10 With the address of Universal Belgium next to it.
I'll try to post some pics. I wonder what the value of this is. I just bought a house and I'm decorating it, I'm doubting if I will hang this on my wall, because I make paintings myself (and I've got loads in stock :shifty: ). I was initally going to hang this in my desk, but I've chosen for a large U2 achtung painting instead.
So I might sell it. It's quite large and I don't need any stuff lying around that is not used.

Right now at my mums there a load of stuff I've collected and I will try to start with a clean house instead of a house filled with clutter. (I'm one of those people who keeps everything and has problems getting rid of stuff) :|

So I'm actually wondering if anyone would like to buy such a thing and what a correct asking price would be. Then shipping that thing is another issue. I've never shipped anything like this.

P1050090.jpg

P1050089.jpg

what do you think?

It has the address of universal Belgium, then BE (I guess Belgium) written on it, and 3/10.

Back
Top Bottom