U2 Live at Red Rocks VHS tape - what's it worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlJ

Babyface
I recently bought a Live at Red Rocks VHS tape. I can't bear to watch it though because it's still sealed in the original wrapper.

Is this worth anything to anyone or should I just keep it on the shelf and stare at it?

Al

I dont know if this member still visits here but this will benefit others also if he doesnt....

Anyone who values ANALOGUE and how beautiful it looks and sounds will value stuff like this QUITE HIGH!!

I love this concert.... I first had a 1991 VHS release by Polygram that was HORRIBLE (I think it was digital video and the audio was quite low) -- I finally got a 1986 release by RCA/COLUMBIA and its absolutely georgeous!!!!!!

U2s BEST concert!!!!!!

haven't seen VHS for quite some time now.

And for good reasons. That awesome SD quality, wait, calling VHS SD quality is an insult to SD, it's way below that as it lacks any definition to what we're currently used too. And that's excluding the fun of mechanical reliability that is not. Like getting your tapes chewed up. You haven't lived until you screwed open your VHS recorder in order to rescue your tape. Looks awesome though seeing it all working before you. Kinda steampunk like.

i recently bought a old vhs horror film it was $32 total it can fetch
up to £1500 :) worth keeping hold of old VHS especially titles
that are not released on dvd/blu ray

Back
Top Bottom