U2 Ipod Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Il_Go_Crazy

The Fly
Where The street's Have Confusing But legible Name
Hello everyone been a long time U2 fan I have several autographs and i am only 18, I recently bought an U2 ipod 30gb in mint shape and need the BOX I am making an shadow box with a couple CD's and autographs and I am needing the box bad If anyone just has the box lying around, Id be happy to buy it off anyone for the right price or If you can just part with it for the price of shipping that would be awesome thanks,

Hello everyone been a long time U2 fan I have several autographs and i am only 18, I recently bought an U2 ipod 30gb in mint shape and need the BOX I am making an shadow box with a couple CD's and autographs and I am needing the box bad If anyone just has the box lying around, Id be happy to buy it off anyone for the right price or If you can just part with it for the price of shipping that would be awesome thanks,

I bought my sister the U2 iPod a few years ago and it has since died. I'll ask her if she still has the box when I see her tomorrow. If she does, consider it yours :applaud:

:hmm: I've still got it, but I'm not sure what kind of shape it's in. Lemme get back to you.

Wow I didn't realize that it would be valuable! My U2 Ipod is still working however I haven't figured out how to get the music onto another Ipod to take my U2 with me - And a lot of the music is failing me now on the U2 pod.

BLARGH!

Back
Top Bottom