U2 Hawaii T-shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
Does anyone know where I can get hold of one of those 'u2/pearl jam honolulu' t-shirts from the hawaii concert? Right after the gig I went to about three different stalls and all of them had completely sold out. I have looked on u2.com and they aren't selling them there, and I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could find one (or if anyone happened to have a spare one floating around..:whistle: )

I will be so annoyed if they all go straight on ebay, because they will probably go for loads!

I'm not counting on u2.com selling them, well not until at least a year after the concert. :|

what did the shirts look like?
I the only u2/pearl jam item I saw was the poster which has the names of the band in a big wave

There was a white one, with a picture of u2 and then pearl jam below them on the front and then on the back it has 'u2 & pearl jam// honolulu' or something like that. Loads of people seemed to have them but I haven't seen any on ebay yet!
Thanks gas panic, I'm not renewing my membership :up:

OMG
this one has gone to the skies on ebay
$200 for a t-shirt? is that crazy? I think so. And is not an official one.

u2t.jpg

Item number: 230065969883 on ebay

^ :mad: $200?! I really want a t-shirt but I would never pay that for one thats not even official!

The people who pay $200 for one of these shirts on ebay are going to feel like fools when u2.com has them in a month or two!

gas panic said:
$200 that is madness:madspit:

This is obscene

h t tp://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-U2-CONCERT-T-SHIRT-HONOLULU-HAWAII-12-09-06-SIZE-L_W0QQitemZ170061180509QQihZ007QQcategoryZ105058QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

finished at US $565.55

9a92_12.JPG

for me is just U N B E L I E V A B L E !!!!!!

who has that kind of disposable income? And for a frickin' shirt? You could design your own and copy it and put it up on zazzle or something :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom