U2 Collection for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

n0nnahs

Babyface
Hi all...

I'm here on a suggestion from Bonochick...

I was a huge U2 fan from the mid-80s through the mid-90s and collected up a lot of stuff on them. While I still like their older albums, I just am not into them the way I was and the items I have collected have been gathering dust for ages. I'm looking to sell either individual items or the entire lot. The items are described below, so please, if you're interested in any or all of the items, leave a message here or contact me on aim (p0llyw0g) and we can negotiate.

Thanks.
-shannon

Items available:

VHS tapes:
Rattle and Hum
Under a Blood Red Sky

First edition of the biography 'Unforgettable Fire' by Eamon Dunphy...

Magazines (they're all in really good condition w/ the exception of the Time issue):

Time, April 27, 1987 (the covers come off, but all the pages are still there - I remember trying to find this issue for ages)
Premiere, November 1988
Spin, January 1989
Rolling Stone, issue 547, March 9, 1989
Rolling Stone, issue 651, March 4, 1993
Rolling Stone, issue 618, November 28, 1991
Rolling stone, issue 640, October 1, 1992
Uncut - special issue only on U2 (stuff from NME compiled into one issue w/ a foreword by bono & adam)

In terms of the articles... essentially I used to collect EVERY little blurb and article I could get my hands on. I had a lot of pen pals back then too so I'd get articles from the UK, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand. I've got some of the smaller clippings in 2 20page photo albums (although it's a lot of pictures and things like lyrics as Smash Hits would reprint lyrics with a picture of the band). The other clippings/articles (100-200 of them) are loose...Items available:

Are you selling the magazines individually, or all as one? And how much were you looking to sell them for?

Back
Top Bottom