u2 book bag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
I saw this book/messenger style bag at the goodwill today..it was grey/silver and had the popmart tour emblam embroidered on it...
its way too huge for me ..but if anyone has an interest in it , Ill go back and get it and send it on to ya...at your expense ofcourse.
it was only like 5.00..and you pay that and shipping ofcourse.,..

so..im lookin for responses by tommorrow morning.

okidokie.....

its pretty big...its big enough for travelling..or carrying books in...
its very urban looking its like silver pvc...with adjustable strap and a big flap..etc.etc.

Is it this bag? If it is 5.00 is a steal. This bag sold for almost USD40 at ebay.

i-1.JPG

I WANT

...if no one else does (as in, if souLnation mysteriously decides she doesn't want it I DO I DO I DO) :D

*jumps up and down* MEEEEEEEElsddsoigufy

:wave: <~~me waving my arm around

I'm such a spaz ;) :hyper:

Last edited:
welp i gotta go pick up my son now..so ill swing by the goodwill at grab it..hopefully noone else did already ...ill keep yas posted

ok ...i got it...it doesnt look as bright silver as that one..it almost looks like a duller type of material ..but in general its the same thing...
upon further insepction it looks like it has never been used....
ill get my husband to take some pics with the digi cam and email them to anyone whose interested.

ok...we got 2 pics...and the battery on the camera went dead..so as soon as its done recharging & stuff...ill send them on

i wonder how many posts ya have to have nto to be a babyface anymore.
i forgot all about that stupid bag...i think its in the back of my closet somewheres storing all the u2 mags from so long ago

now if you just keep the bag for another 50 years or so, it might be worth a few bucks. And you'll also be thought of as that 'old eccentric dear hording her 'rock' artefacts! Not a bad line Carrie!

ill be the bag lady !
oops i forgot i alreay am...forgot to mention its back there with about a hudred other bags I have horded over the years...
sometimes I wax nostalgia...and ponder....o someday the seasons will change and that green courduroy one will be back in action!
and chris rolls his eyes...and thinks " cant live with her......cant chop her up in pieces"

hey..I became a The fly today...youve been the fly for a while man!

Back
Top Bottom