U2 Best of 1980-1990 Helmet in box, vinyl singles/B sides, CD and booklet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tania

New Yorker
Hi All,

U2 Best of 1980-1990 Helmet in Box with Vinyl Singles, CD and booklet in cardboard box.

I won this back in 1999 and have been waiting for the right moment to find it a new home and the time has come. I would prefer this prize to go to someone who is also big fan, so am offering here first.

The packing box it will come in is the original packing box sent to me from Island records. I still have the congratulatory letter and consignment note that came with the prize.

None of the vinyl singles have ever been played or even taken out of their packaging. The same with the CDs (contains the original best of CD and the B sides CD).

There is some slight damage to the cardboard box that the vinyls came in as a result of removing the outer plastic which was stuck to the paper but apart from that everything is in perfect condition. There is no rust on the box that contains the helmet.

If you are interested and would like to see photos please PM me and I will send through. If someone can give me an explanation of how to do, I will post here.

Cheers, Tania

Back
Top Bottom