U2 Autograph’s question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe they are authentic. They match my early autographs.

Hello Val,

Thanks for the reply. Any chance you could me a scan of yours? Hope you don't mind me asking. My e-mail address is lucia_913@yahoo.com

Thanks

gg said:
Hello,

I recently acquired a signed U2 Boy album from 1980 and was wondering if anyone out there can tell from the image if the signatures look genuine or not. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

I believe the album was signed at the Moonlight Club in London in November 1980. See scan on page two of this thread.

Here is some of my autographs from Maida Vale 2000 i won the radio phone in to be in the studio whilst the band did a session for ATYCLB. i would never pay for an autograph, always best to get in person and i always get the artist to put my name on it.

Ill never forget that day.

Ive also included a signed Josh tree cassette inlay.
DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Last edited:
Bono does write sloppy.....I got an autograph from him on a picture that I took of him. He signed the picture after I belted out a bunch of lines from the song "A Man and A Woman". I changed the lyrics from "little sister" to "little brother". When he signed my picture he wrote "Heh little brother" and then wrote around the outside of the photo. It took me 4 months to finally read that he wrote "Heh little brother, take the heat from the sun - Bono".

Obviously....the first lyrics of the tune.

gas panic said:
:nerd: Ive always wanted to meet them but it never happened of all the shows ive been to, my time was due.

Man, I hope you realise that you are a lucky sod! I am soooo jealous! What an experience!

:cool:

P.S. Wanna sell any of that? ;)

For you, this are authentic signs?

Attachments

• IMG_3455.jpg
    IMG_3455.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3456.JPG
    IMG_3456.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG