U2 and mini iPods for sale.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

octobermagic

The Fly
Hi everyone. I'm selling my U2 iPod, as I have one iPod too many and am sticking with the 60gig iPod I currently use. It's in perfect shape, being in an "incase" case since I got it. It comes with all the accessories, except the coupon, as I've used it already. I'm asking $225 shipped, and for whoever wants it, I'll be happy to load some music on it for you. If you're in the NYC area, I'd be happy to hand deliver.

I also have a silver mini iPod for sale that I"d sell for $135 shipped if anyone's interested.

Feel free to PM me here or you can email me at octobermagic@mac.com

Thanks

very interested in the U2 pod, you didnt specify PC or Mac, Im assuming Mac as you have a mac email address, however if its PC email me direct peterson42@comcast.net and lets chat

I got first dibs unless Ive already been beaten to the punch!

The Mini I believe is 4gigs.

The U2 iPod is indeed formatted for a Mac, but I could also format it for Windows if necessary.

OK, if someone wants the mini, they could have it for $100, plus I'll put a copy of the U2 box set on a cdr for them as well, as I'll also do for bonosleftone.

Thanks

Hello again.

The U2 iPod is back up for sale. Unfortunately the buyer had to back out, so it's for sale again. Please feel free to email me to either let me know you want it or if you have any questions; I'll be happy to answer them for you. You can find me at octobermagic@mac.com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom