The Fly Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

achtung451

Babyface
ok here's the deal, i'm a highschool senior and i wanna be the fly for a dress up day arround halloween. i've got fly shades but no fly suit where on earth can i get something to fit with the shades?

somebody has to have been the fly for halloween before what did you do?

Hey, achtung, where did you get the Fly sunglasses? I've been looking on eBay for ages, but no really good pair has ever some up. Was it off the internet?

i got my fly shades on ebay, there are still more if you want one just look in celebritysunglasses store and browse the bono section there are different colored fly shades and those new shades he's been wearing. the flys don't look EXACTLY like the real ones but they're good enough for me. check them out and tell me what you think!

Also helpful would be black boots with heels/lifts....

-and-

a long silver necklace of some sort to wear outside the shirt

a picture of the stage anyone?

1379.jpg

I don't get modern art sometimes.

But what we just did might count as modern art, or performance art, or something.

Hey who won the oscars?

Poor jon stewart, he didn't have writers for his jokes until last week. :sad:

I think this was better than watching him host the oscars.

coolian2 said:

How long until we can tell them that?

Probably never.

I enjoyed listening to a rockin' setlist I cobbled together on iTunes. I second Axver's self-nomination for official U2 Tour Setlist Designer.

Also I bet U2 would think it was both hilarious and pathetic that we spent 3 hours on that.

Varitek said:
Poor jon stewart, he didn't have writers for his jokes until last week. :sad:

I think this was better than watching him host the oscars.

Quite likely.

I think some people are so pissed off because we fooled them and they're lashing out because they looked like idiots

coolian2 said:
What we did was a work of art, at the very least.

Bono said it himself:

They didn't know what we were doing, postwhores, it must be art.

coolian2 said:
I think some people are so pissed off because we fooled them and they're lashing out because they looked like idiots

I didn't think the prank would work, especially as cori was onto us straight away. But this is proof that IT DID. EXTREMELY WELL.

I still don't know how anybody could have fallen for that. It's not like we'd made it watertight or spent ages planning. It came together in PUBLIC THREADS that surely were on the active threads list for pretty much every minute of the last couple of days.

Varitek said:

Probably never.

I enjoyed listening to a rockin' setlist I cobbled together on iTunes. I second Axver's self-nomination for official U2 Tour Setlist Designer.

Also I bet U2 would think it was both hilarious and pathetic that we spent 3 hours on that.

It was a magnificent show, flow-wise.

I think U2 would find our prank funny and everyone falling for it and getting defensive pathetic. However, if they saw our planning they would consider it really pathetic.

I've got to admit, the setlist compliments made me feel good.

See, U2 can please everyone.

Axver said:

I didn't think the prank would work, especially as cori was onto us straight away. But this is proof that IT DID. EXTREMELY WELL.

I still don't know how anybody could have fallen for that. It's not like we'd made it watertight or spent ages planning. It came together in PUBLIC THREADS that surely were on the active threads list for pretty much every minute of the last couple of days.

I can't believe we made it to the first song, let alone the second bloody encore, especially with Cori on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom