the brand new kick ass bono shades thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad they are custom! why all of the 9285 that I want are custom? Orange, special blue...
anyway, I'm pointing my finger to those Versace 2013 after buying the grey faded armanis. they look so cooool!
-FCA

The orange one's are going to be customed????

:sad:

jag0918 said:
I just ordered the bvlgari 549's in green. I really hope they look good.

All depends on your taste -- personally I was dissappointed that the lenses were so dark -- they certainly aren't close to the RRHOF ones which are more yellowy-green and as we now know are custom made and to date not available to the public, unfortunately. But that's just my taste.

Well the green 549 are very nice shade imo.
I used to have those, and in the sun they look a nice green, not so dark. Of course i mean in full sun... Or else the tend to look black... Got to see by yourself !

the weather is is freezing...but sunny out
today i was gonna wear my 549 green in homage to jag buying them. but i went with the 549 faded grey...i love these-549's are just a cool pair of glasses. my only complaint would be the bvlgari logo on the sides. im not into bling names

pic

KIF_1167.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]
I take it these are Versaces in black?

Guys on this beautiful day, extremely sunny and warm, i took a few pics of my shades in the sun, especially for FCA who wanted to know more about the D&G in the sun :

here are D&Gs :

H49
dsc00741cn3.jpg

G49
dsc00744ru7.jpg

Mauve Miumiu :

dsc00747ib3.jpg

And random Bvlgaris :

Burgundy 626
dsc00746xd4.jpg

Solid green 519
dsc00751gx5.jpg

Faded black 549
dsc00749ai5.jpg

jag- thats the pict i was talking ot you about. i think those versaces are the dark green..look at some of the highlights on the lenses....

Moonwalker_13 said:
Guys on this beautiful day, extremely sunny and warm, i took a few pics of my shades in the sun, especially for FCA who wanted to know more about the D&G in the sun :

here are D&Gs :

H49
dsc00741cn3.jpg

I absolutely love this pair!!! I may have to put them on my to do list.

Am I the only female who wears Bono glasses? It seems like all you guys are the only ones.

Heres my (RED) Armanis in the dark pink:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=172642&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

Moonwalker_13 said:

here are D&Gs :

H49
dsc00741cn3.jpg

hey thanks a lot moonwalker!!!
This is interesting... the only thing I don't like about them is the D&G logo, reason why I know prefer the armanis now...
-FCA

Well i think these green bvlgaris are a nicepair.But they are just not for me. Ithrew themon ebay for $140

Not sure where the pic came from, but are these the shades Bono wore on the final leg??

armani_9285_2007-1.jpg

ETA: just noticed the date in the filename is 2007 :hmm:

Last edited:
hmm...I'm confused cause in the Armani site it appears new "eyewear" for the "spring summer 2007 collection" but there are no 9285 posted? I really want those!! If I can have them... Though I just finally bought the grey faded off from ebay for $78...including shipping! Great deal, right?
-FCA

I think they are not, those are the dark avio but pictured over a white background and with a lot of light, I´m pretty sure of that cause I have the avio 9285. The new ones are custom made for him. That´s my opinion, hope it might help

i agree...ive seen those pics before of the avio - it appears very very light but as we know, in person they are quite dark

I own the dark blue ones and I think that are dark blue. Here is my reason...

They look very light when they are put against the white but as you can see is in the top left and middle photo you can see when the lenses are put together (like one side is in the backround) you can see they are very dark..

Another reason is I dont think the would just put out one sunglass color for a new line

just got the 9294 in brown...check em out...these are super comfortable and the lenses are pretty see thru...which i love-seeing them in photos and knowing that they come in a red color may lead me to belive that B's reds may be this model???

9294b.jpg
9294d.jpg
9294c.jpg
9294a.jpg

Last edited:
thebadger said:
just got the 9294 in brown...check em out...these are super comfortable and the lenses are pretty see thru...which i love-seeing them in photos and knowing that they come in a red color may lead me to belive that B's reds may be this model???

9294b.jpg
9294d.jpg
9294c.jpg
9294a.jpg

Very cool. Where'd you get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom